Jan.6 – March 15, 2017 Girl Delivery Available
Jan.6 – March 26, 2017 Direct Delivery Available
The Digital Cookie™ Platform helps girls superpower their cookie sales as they go beyond the booth with mobile and online channels.
Learn more about Digital Cookie! Click for the Digital Cookie Getting Started Powerpoint.
The Digital Cookie™ Platform helps girls superpower their cookie sales as they go beyond the booth with mobile and online channels. The platform is a fun, educational tool that helps girls run and manage their Girl Scout Cookie business online.
Once you complete the Digital Cookie Sign-up form, an invitation email will come from Digital Cookie within 48 hours with a link to set up your Digital Cookie account.
Digital Cookie registration emails will only go out to families who have submitted all of the required information for Digital Cookie participation. Find required forms and learn more about Digital Cookie in the information listed below.
- Digital Cookie Delivery Options:
- Direct Delivery Orders: Orders where the customer chooses to pay for shipping and have the cookies shipped directly to their home. These orders are paid for at the time of order, usually show up within 2 weeks, and automatically roll into eBudde.
- Girl Delivery Orders: Orders where the customer requests that a girl deliver the boxes of cookies (and does not pay shipping). These orders are paid for at the time of order, must be submitted to the troop leader by the parent (a parent can put a “DOC” row on the girl’s order card at the end of initial orders), the payment automatically shows up in eBudde – but the cookies must be entered by the troop leader.
- Girl Delivery Orders prior to January 24: Will show up with the initial order
- Girl Delivery Orders post January 24: Parents will need to notify troop leader of required boxes and troop leader/TCM will pick up boxes from a local cupboard or provide out-of-booth-sale boxes ordered for the troop.
Learn more about Digital Cookie!
Helpful Digital Cookie How-To Videos
To enlarge video, click the full screen button at the bottom right of the screen
- How to confirm and approve your girl’s “In Person/Girl Delivered” Digital Cookie Orders (these orders must be approved by a parent because the girl will be expected to deliver them directly to the customer, in person)
- Completing the Digital Cookie Badges
- Customer Experience In-Person Delivery
- Customer Experience Shipped Cookies
- Forgot your Digital Cookie password?
- The Digital Cookie Customer experience:
- Girl Scouts Ages 12 and under Digital Cookie Set-up
- Girl Scouts Ages 13+ Digital Cookie Set-Up
- Adding Digital Cookie Customers
- Viewing your Digital Cookie Orders
- Uploading photos or videos (Adding a photo or video is a great way to learn new STEM skills and increase your Girl Scout Cookie Sales!)