All Service Unit Cookie Leads are required to complete their training and online assessment prior to conducting their local trainings and must have an agreement submitted to Council prior to January 6th. Service Unit volunteers are encouraged to review the training as well.
- Troop Manual
- GSAK Volunteer Cookie Program Quick Start Guide: What to do to make sure you are set up for Cookie Program Success!
- Individual Girl Manual
- Troop Cookie Manager eBudde Set-Up Guide
- eBudde Troop User Manual
Troop Cookie Manager (TCM)/Troop Leader Training
- Watch the 2017 Cookie Training Webinar Here!
- Volunteers must sign-up for a free Dropbox account to view entire training. If account is not created, viewers will only see the first 15 minutes.
- View the 2017 Cookie Training PowerPoint Here
- Assessment Link: https://testmoz.com/998397
- Please enter your name as First Name/SU# OR Name: Jan/SU623 OR Jan/East
- Correct answers will not be shown; please refer back to the training and to the Troop Cookie Manual to find the information you need to know.
- Still can’t find the answer? Contact GSAK Product Sales!
Once your training and assessment is done, you can request materials from you SU Cookie Lead
- Click here for Digital Cookie General Information!
- GSAK Volunteer Cookie Program Quick Start Guide: What to do to make sure you are set up for Cookie Program Success
eBudde VIPe Training: The VIPe site is a great resource for Cookie Program training for volunteers! On this site you will find training activities and videos for girls, technology resource guides and an eBudde introduction video, as well as selling tips and much more. To access site, click Request Access and complete registration information. Once information is submitted, you will receive an email to the address you listed. Click link in email to begin exploring.
- Digital Cookie
- Didn’t get a Digital Cookie registration email? Parents can still sign their Girl Scout up through this link.
- Digital Cookie Volunteer Getting Started Guide
- Helpful Digital Cookie How-To Videos (to enlarge video, click the full screen button at the bottom right of the screen)
- Cookie Cupboard Keeper Training
- Booth Sale Sign Up – How To Guide
- Digital Cookie Getting Started Powerpoint
- Parent Initial Order How To Guide
- Initial Order How To Guide
- Post Initial Sale Order Entry How-To Guide
- Required for participation:
- Booth Sales: Girl Dos and Don’ts Worksheet
- Booth Sales: Tracker Worksheet
- Booth Sales: Volunteer Dos and Don’ts Contract
- Booth Sale Kit Purchase Information
- Cookie Pick-up Form
- Delinquent Troop Family Form
- Digital Cookie Troop Participation Sheet
- Girl Participation Form
- Returned Check or NSF Form
- Troop ACH Adjustment Request Form
- Troop Cookie Manager Form
- Reading your SALES REPORT tab
- Request to Sell Beyond Final Sale Date
- Girl Rewards Entry How To
- Girl Orders Tab Guide Sheet
Want to volunteer with the GSAK Cookie Program? Click here to read about all of the ways to volunteer!
Council Product Sales contact: firstname.lastname@example.org