Camperships provide assistance to any girl who wishes to attend camp.
• Any girl may apply for one resident camp and one day camp campership per year.
• Multiple girls from the same family may apply for camperships.
• There must be a need for financial assistance (without assistance, your camper would not be able to attend).
• Families are expected to pay the deposit fee ($40). If families have difficulty paying the deposit, contact the council.
• Campership assistance is awarded up to 90% of the camp fee, depending on family size and income.
*Families with delinquent accounts will be unable to use Cookie Credits or apply for camperships until the debt has been paid.